Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Play group kiddos!

The week before Easter we did a easter egg hunt for the play group kiddos and they all loved it! It was Carsen's first real Easter egg hunt and he was starting to get the hang of it but was more than happy with just finding 2 eggs, one for each hand! ha ha! He just wanted to sit down and eat the candy. It was pretty cold but we got a little sunshine and the kids enjoyed some time outside for sure!! It is so sad that almost all of the people that would do play group with us have moved now. It breaks my hear to think how many of our good friends that we have had up here in Logan have now moved or are moving in the next few weeks! and.....WE ARE STILL HERE :( I am so grateful for the wonderful ladies that I have gotten to know and gotten to be friends with! I hope that we can keep in touch and try to get together every now and then. We miss them so much and Carsen still asks for his little friends (which makes me cry!) Most of his little friends are girls since most of all the kids are girls. He has a unique little friendship with all of them and I'm pretty sure he thinks that all of them are his girlfriends :) so cute! He give them all hugs and headbutts and doesn't mind at all when he gets to sneak in a little kiss :) such ladies man already :) ha ha

I feel so blessed to have been here in Logan over the last couple of years with these girls! When we first moves up to logan I thought it was the worst thing ever...Little did I know how much I would come to love the people that we got to be around!! I will always be grateful that my heavenly Father knows best and led us to get to know such great people!!
Thank you girls for all you have taught me and for being so great to welcome me in!! Love ya and Miss you all!!!













1 comment:

Amie said...

Carsen is getting so big! I know how you feel. We are still here in Logan and we'll be here for another year. So we should really be friends! We'd love to have a playdate sometime.