The night before Easter we did our easter eggs. We usually color them like everyone else, but I found the little shrink wrap things in sports balls and stickers that I knew Carsen would love and that I would love that they were less messy than the colors :) Carsen and Keith had a blast with them and I enjoyed taking the pics :) I just love holidays! They are even more fun when you have kids and it is all so new and exciting for them!!!
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Colorin Eggs
The night before Easter we did our easter eggs. We usually color them like everyone else, but I found the little shrink wrap things in sports balls and stickers that I knew Carsen would love and that I would love that they were less messy than the colors :) Carsen and Keith had a blast with them and I enjoyed taking the pics :) I just love holidays! They are even more fun when you have kids and it is all so new and exciting for them!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment