Planning his party was so fun, even though I forgot about ice cream! who does that? ha ha oh well! We had the party at Carsen's Grandma and Grandpa T's house. Thanks so much! It was perfect!!
The cakes were AWESOME! Carsen's Grandma B made him the traditional Carousel cake that they always make for the 1st birthday. He loved it. Thanks!!
I love to have a theme to a party, so we made it a PLAYSKOOL party! He absolutely loves his playskool toys (Ball popper, little ball snail, ball spinner....and anything to do with a ball!! )
We had all a really great dinner!! Thanks to everyone who made the effort to come and brought food and helped make the party awesome!! We used all the bright colors that playskool has and we had a fun pinata! Carsen has 10 cousins and all but one of them are older than he is, so we thought it would be fun to have something fun that they would like too! Carsen loves all of his cousins. He loves to watch them run around and I'm sure it will not be to much longer until he is doing that as well. We wiss we got to be around them all more! He was also so happy to see his Buddy Brecklyn! We miss you guys! We all had lots of fun and I am so happy that the weather got better just in time!! :)
We played and hung out with family all weekend and then on his actual birthday we were back up in Logan and Brecklyn and Tiff came to play for the day and Daddy took part of the day off to play. Then we had a little friends birthday party over at the church bowery. It was so much fun to have all the little kiddos there and all our friends! Thanks to everyone who made it such a fun time!
Carsen loves all his gifts! Thank you all!!
Happy Birthday Buddy! love, Mommy and Daddy
I can't believe how much Carsen is learning every day.
Some of his new things are:
~He is getting really good at baby signs (milk, more, all done, drink)
~He plays peekaboo all the time! so cute!
~He is a chatterbox
~He has taken a few steps but still prefers the mogley crawl
~He LOVES Eggs and blueberries for breakfast!
~He loves playing in any form of water
~He loved going on a boat ride (thanks Bop-pa)
~He loves to swing!!
~He loves to push any kind of button
~He blows kisses
~He dances to music all the time! so cute!
~He loves to give mommy and daddy kisses
~He still gives soft head butts as loves
~He has 8 teeth now
~He went camping for the first time and did SO good!
~He loves to be outside
~He loves to throw bread to the ducks
~He is still taking 2 naps
~He doesn't like cow's milk
~He smiles at EVERYONE! I love it!
Oh there are so many things that I could go on forever about! I love love love this little man!
He is growing up so fast! Mommy loves you Carsen!







1 comment:
Gosh he is such a little cutie! I'm sad we missed his party :(
Post a Comment