Friday, August 13, 2010

Love that Crawl!!

This is how Carsen gets around these days! I love it! what a silly fun boy! love love love him!

7 comments:

Jewls said...

Woot! Go Carsen! What a cutie he is!

Anonymous said...

I can't get enough of those cute pictures of My Carsen! ! ! ! !
Love Grandma Vicki

Deamers said...

So cute! Reese used to crawl like that when she was wearing dresses, and outfits that would get stuck. It looks harder! p.s. I made some fabric blocks, rings, and the taggie quilt! thanks for the idea! i loved them.

Tawni said...

Oh that's so funny! He moves so fast, I bet he'll start walking soon.

Melissa said...

Oh my heck! He can go so fast! That is the cutest thing ever! Hope that he had a great first birthday! What a big boy!!

Anonymous said...

So cute.. My little girl loved watching Carson get the ball. She kept saying ball & pointing to the computer we watched it over ten times..

Nathaly said...

So adorable!! He is so fast too!