Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy 4 year anniversary!!!

Crazy how fast time goes, especially when you are looking back. The last 4 years have been the best 4 years of my life. I am so grateful for getting to marry my best friend.
Thank you Keith for being better than I could have ever wished for! You amaze me more every day with all the things you have to juggle. Thank you for working so hard to make all this happen for our little family. Just when I didn't think there was any way to love you more, something always comes along that surprises me and shows me that I can love you even more. Thank you for always putting up with me :) You are a wonderful Daddy and Husband, we love you. Happy Anniversary, I am so excited for the rest of forever!!!

7 comments:

Tay and Jen said...

Heather! Congrats on a beautiful baby boy. He really is a cutie! And so much blonde hair! You are a real trooper for the delivery process. We are sad we missed Lotoja this year...good job Keith. Congrats on 4 years as well.

The Daleys said...

I LOVE that pic of you two. Congrats on 4 years, we love you guys!!

Nathaly said...

Happy 4th Anniversary!!!!

Harisay Happenings said...

CONGRATS! Happy Anniversary!

Whit,Tiff and B said...

Happy anniversary

The Coy's said...

Carsen looks just like his daddy!! such a cute family! im glad you found my blog so i could see your cute little guy!! I still haven't had his picture taken so i am interested in looking at your sisters prices! thank you for the heads up!

Jewls said...

Congrats! You look so pretty!