Friday, February 17, 2012

Here's to hoping :)

I cannot believe how far behind in blogging I am!!!! (Only like 5 1/2 months behind!!) It makes me a little sick to think about how much I still have to do to be caught up to where I would like to be!! ahhhh! Well..... here's to hoping I can get my act together and really crank these posts out over the next week or so!! any suggestions or words of encouragement are greatly appreciated ;)
Wish me luck :)

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm behind too....just do one or two a day and you'll be caught up soon.

Anonymous said...

Get your butt moving! Its not like you have anything else better to do right? ....jk I think we all would like to be better at blogging it just kinda gets put on the back burner. I hope you do get caught up. Hope your feeling good. Any baby names yet?

the jones said...

You got it!! i love seeing pictures of things you and your cute little family are doing so get on it and update!! :D