Sunday, August 14, 2011

Popcorn Popping

Carsen has started loving to hear and sing new songs. It is pretty darn cute! Here is a video of him doing the hand movements to "Popcorn Popping on the Apricot tree!" I LOVE how he mouths the words but is trying so hard to focus on his hand movements....cracks me up!!!




P.S. you have to pause the music on the blog to be able to hear the song :) not that you really want to hear me sing anyway :)
He makes us laugh so hard! I love this little man!!! Thank you Carsen for making our life so much fun!
I  know that this is totally a mom thing but I can't help putting both videos on here they are just a little different and both so cute! The blog is for me anyway right :) ha ha

3 comments:

hollyjared said...

Sooo cute!!! He is getting so big. He is such a cute little guy!

the jones said...

How cute is that!! Haha. What a fun age! I hope he had a fun birthday as well!! we were sad we weren't able to make it to the park!

Cole, Heather, Brylee and Lilly said...

Thats cute. Brylee has already watched it about ten times, singing along with ya.