Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Swimming and a movie!


I am way behind on posts so beware, over the next few days there will be a bunch!!

A few weeks ago we went out to the aquatic center and played for Whit's work party. Carsen really loves the water and is almost instantly calm...until he starts splashing :) Whit has taught swim lessons for years and he taught Carsen how to back float! (with help of course) Carsen took right to it and would lay back completely calm and put his hands over his eyes. He did so good, we were so excited! I don't want him to be afraid of the water. I hope he loves swimming as much as I do! Thanks whit for helping him!

The next morning it was Keith's work party and they rented out a theater near us on the Toy story opening morning. Tiff, Whit and Brecklyn came with us. It was so fun! Carsen fell asleep right after the lights dimmed and slept through most of it. He loved the part that he watched though!
He is such a good boy!! We have taken him to a movie since then as well and he fell asleep in that one too!!
We love to have Carsen with us. It is so much fun to watch his reaction to everything and when he discovers or experiences something new!
Love you my sweet boy!
My cute boys!!
Back floating! Way to go buddy!!!
Carsen loves daddy's sun glasses!
splash splash splash!!

Brecklyn and Carsen playing and splashing

Walking around in the shallow part on all fours :)
Getting ready to watch Toy story 3!! yay

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I love how he puts his hands over his eyes when he floats....so cute! :)