Carsen is such a blessing in our lives, we love to watch him learn and grow. I am truly amazed on a daily basis at how much Heavenly Father has a hand in our lives and I can't even begin to think how hard it is to let his children go to this earth. I only hope that I can be the kind of mother Carsen deserves and try to help him learn all he can. I love to see him look at pictures of Heavenly Father. It is so sweet. I would love to know what is going through his head. Babies know so much more than we could never imagine!
Also I want to let Keith know how much we appreciate all he does for us. With everything he has going he is so good to make time for us and play with Carsen. I know Carsen looks forward to bath time each night. (Keith almost always gives him his bath) It is so sweet to see how much he loves spending time with you. Thank you for making it so I can be home with my baby. You will never know how much that means to me. We love you
Carsen has been to the doctor a few times lately with ear infections but this time was just his check up, yay!!!
His newest stats are:
20 lbs......85%
27 1/2 inches...85%
He is so rolie polie and I love it!
Here are a few of his newest favorite things:
~He loves to play in water and splashes like crazy
~He loves to pound on the computer keyboard
~He loves to scratch anything and everything to feel the textures
~He loves to give kisses
~He loves to jump jump jump :)
~He loves Daddy getting him out of his crib in the morning
~He loves to roll
~He loves loves hanging out with his Bop-pa.
~He loves the vacuum. He can't keep his eyes off it
~He loves "5 little monkeys and the alligator" he totally cracks up
~He has become a much better eater and I think he actually likes green beans :)
~He want to grab everything we are eating.
~He loves to drink water out of our cups
~And last but not least, He loves to play with his friend Brecklyn!
Here are a couple of pics from the last couple of days, we haven't done his 6 month pictures yet but I will post them as soon as I get them!
We love you Carsen, you are our sweet boy!!






2 comments:
is it possible that he can get any cuter?
What a sweet guy! I love his rollie pollie-ness too. So cute! We still need to do lunch soon! Let me know when you are free.
Post a Comment