Ok, so I finally decided to bite the bullet and just take a picture. This is somewhere between the 24-25 week mark. I kinda dread seeing pictures of myself, but I figure that this is the only time that I have had that I can actually look at myself and laugh at how big I am getting rather than just feel crappy about it, and know that it is for a really good reason! Plus Tiff and Whit made me feel guilty that I wasn't documenting these memories. Just kiddin', it is a really great idea! I am going to try to take a picture every week from here on to see the progress. I have yet to figure out how to get the pictures of the baby off the disc and onto the computer. If anyone can give me any hints or great ideas that would be awesome! The ultrasound was so cool. It was so neat to be able to see him in 3D. He is pretty dang cute!
He has been moving a ton lately, it is so cool to be able to feel him. He and Keith play this game every morning to wake me up.... He is really active first thing in the morning (just like his dad!) so he will start kicking or rolling or whatever he does and then when Keith wakes up and he can feel him, Keith will lightly poke at the baby and the baby will kick back....that will usually wake me up after just a little while and I can't be mad at getting woken up because it is just too dang cute! I love my guys!
11 comments:
So cute! I love that shirt by the way.
You look so cute Heather! It's really good that you are going to start taking pictures of yourself as your baby grows. That's got to be really exciting! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I was so nervous during my talk but I was glad it was over quick because I was the first one to speak. Also, thanks for the advice on bringing a bottle of water to Lava. You're right! I should have thought of that! Oh well, next time I'll do that :)
You finally posted a picture good for you! I love how I'm a month behind you and showing more! You look really cute. I'm looking forward to the weekly posts from here on out.
YAY!! I love that you are going to be taking pics - I promise you won't regret it. You are so cute and don't tell me that you're not, pregnant bellies are adorable!! Love you guys!
Heather you look so cute!
You look fabulous!
Okay, you looks so great! Hope your feeling it. Im so excited for you guys.
Your too cute! Your belly isnt even big its little your way cute pregnant! Isnt it so fun feeling him move and everything. And its ok if you have a toe head of a baby I did and still do. I hope your feeling good and your just so cute pregnant!
I think you look great!
Hi Heather! I'm 23 weeks along, and just to let you know, you're not that big at all!!!!You look awesome!
i think you look great. you're lucky you're tall, you won't get as big as i do. since i'm so short the only way to go is straight out so i get huge
Post a Comment