
I am about a week behind with my blogs, so last weekend, the weekend of the 10th and 11th we were able to drive over to Colorado with Miss and the kids for Easton's baptism and a big birthday party for all the October birthdays. We had so much fun. Friday was Maci's Birthday so we got to celebrate it with her by being in the car for 8 hours driving through a snow storm, but we still had fun. I had to work for part of the day on friday, so we didn't get to leave till later in the day. Typically we can make it in about 7 hours, but with the snow and crappy weather, it took us about 8 hours. Miss drove the entire way and did great, minus the scary ice spots on the bridges! :) I've added a few pics of us all getting a little stir crazy. When we all took a break to stretch, Brinsen and Maci got crowns from burger king and Korbin liked to sit in the steering wheel and pretend to drive! I was so impressed how well the kids did driving over to Colorado for the first time, I think they only asked if we were there like 50 or 60 times, they are a crack up! We got there just before 1 AM on Saturday morning.

Saturday was great! We got to play and hang out with the whole family, it is really great having everyone together! Later that afternoon, we drove to the stake center where Easton was getting baptized! He is the oldest and the first of the grandkids to be baptized, and is the such a sweet boy. I love seeing him grow up, he is so smart and such a great big brother! I am so proud of you Easton! It is amazing what you remember about your own baptizm and the feeling when you watch another. Those kids are so sweet and innocent and bring such a great spirit. I am so greatful for neices and nephews, they make me so happy when I get to be around them!
We did family pics after, which was great, because we haven't ever had a pic with everyone in it!
I wish I had pictures of the birthday party for all the October birthday's. Tiff had a cake for each person, so we ended up tasting about 7 or 8 cakes....I lost count! If anyone has a pic of it please send it to me and I will add it.

We drove home on Sunday afternoon and only hit a little snow. It was a quick trip, but it was totally worth it! I am so lucky to have such a great family! Thank you all for such a great weekend! Lots of love!



Here is the pic with the cakes I was talking about! Thanks for the picture Miss!





7 comments:
That's so awesome for Easton! It's so nice to get to share such special times with family.
Hey!!! Cute Blog! I have pictures of all the cakes, I will put htem on my web gallery and you can download them.
Love ya, Melis
Congrats to Easton. Your family does cute stuff!
we have talked a few people into dressing up for marsha's party! you two should as well!
That sounds like alot of fun! Your family is so cute! And baptisms are always fun to go to cause you can just tell how excited the person is to get baptized and its just neat to be there.
Cute family! Your whole family is perfect!
Hey! So I did my testing today and qualified. They said the recruiter lady will call me this week to do paperwork stuff. Peter told me that since you didn't get enough sales he wouldn't hire me but that you tried to bribe him with Jr. Mints. That is so funny. You can come see my new house any time you want. Pretty much I am always home in the evening. Call me and I can tell you how to get to it!
Post a Comment